You can share images and interactive panorama experiences to Facebook (with the included free Photosynth.net service). And the integration with Bing Maps means millions of people could see your panoramas on maps and in search results for locations you’ve captured.
The app is quite easy to use, just start it and move your iphone slowly around yourself while Photosynth will autmaticly take pictures. The more you make the better and after you think you have enough just press "done" and after a few minutes of hard work you will get a beautiful interactive panorama.
- See your panorama take shape as you capture them with INTERACTIVE CAPTURE
- Look and capture in all directions with FULL-SPHERE PANORAMAS
- See the final panorama right away with fast ON-DEVICE PROCESSING
- Sharp, high-resolution results with the ADVANCED IMAGE STITCHING ENGINE
- Panoramas are always available to view and share from the ON-DEVICE LIBRARY
- Zoom, pan, stretch, and view in landscape or portrait with our IMMERSIVE VIEWER
- Save as many panoramas as you want and view them online at PHOTOSYNTH.NET
- Share to Facebook with images or interactive panoramas
- Share to Bing Maps to see your panoramas throughout Bing
- Your panorama images are available to any app from the Camera Roll
I made a quick test in my office and well, the results are not bad:
I recommend you to try it out yourself!